Sunday, April 13, 2014

Springfield Armory XD Gear Holsters XD3500H Reviews

Springfield Armory XD Gear Holsters XD3500H
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $34.00
Sale Price: $25.11
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

It fits well on a belt, the gun fits like a glove and have had no issues, besides the fact I am a left handed shooter.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

So nobody's bothered to write a review of this little holster, and I think it just doesn't get enough credit.

When I bought my XD40 subcompact,it came with the usual package of "XD Gear" including this holster.

When I finally pulled it out of the case to take a look at it, my thoughts were along the lines of "What a cheap little piece of cr**p. I put it back in the case and started looking for "real" holsters to fit my new carry buddy. Before I found one, I did need a holster for a training program so pulled the "cheapie" out to try it. Before I'd worn it an hour, I was staring to become a fan. It may not look like much initially, but it tucks up nice and high, pretty close to the body, and is tension-adjustable. It's a surprisingly good holster for concealed carry! You have to train yourself to "snatch" from the holster instead of a slow pull.Doing that has actually improved my draw and time-to-target. Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised too.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment