Thursday, April 10, 2014

RUTGERS DOG COLLAR (XS) Reviews

NCAA Rutgers Scarlet Knights Dog Collar
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $15.15
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Buy Now

This was so frustrating! I was thrilled to order this collar and ended up getting a G, not an R. We aren't Georgia fans and I had to go through the process of returning it, being disappointed, and ultimately canceling my reorder because it was going to take over a month! The collar I got was good quality which was why I reordered it but the delivery time was too long so I canceled the order. Not sure what to tell you it's worth it if you get the right collar!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Good quality collar that is easy to adjust and clips securely. The team logo is perfect and my dog is happy to show his Rutgers pride.

Best Deals for RUTGERS DOG COLLAR (XS)

This was great. Our dog is a golden retriever rescue and they had their annual fundraiser and the theme was favorite sports teams so our buddy was dressed in Rutgers from head to toe and looked amazing. The collar and leash were perfect for the outfit and went well with his bandana and Rutgers t-shirt. It is really nicely made and would recommend it to anyone who was looking for any of the sports teams that you carry

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment