Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reviews of Puma Men's Team Socks

Puma Men's Team Socks Adult )
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Great fit, very comfortable. Purchased for use for playig rugby, so I need something that will take abuse and punishment. These socks fit the bill. My feet remain dry, as they have a greta moisture wicking ability. Wash easily, and colors remain brght. Amazon pricing was much less than retail prices.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Comfortable and fit perfect to my legs. bought two colors, white and orange, and I am very happy with the product. thanks

Best Deals for Puma Men's Team Socks

A bit short after a wash, but they are comfortable and so far good. I play adult leagues and play with my 12 yo's select team when assistant coaching. Good price, good socks.

Honest reviews on Puma Men's Team Socks

These socks goes well with my GTMsportwear track suit. Which fits very well and the material is just as good.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment