Friday, April 11, 2014

Reviews of Craft Siberian Glove

Craft Siberian Glove
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
i love craft products except for one thing. their sizing is not consistent. i have craft products from portugal, canada, china, poland, a few other baltic countries and they vary quite a bit in size. now i am usually a large in a glove but these in a large are too small for my hands. i wish i could tell you to buy a size larger but unless you know what lot number and have one to look at it will not help. suggest you go to a store and buy them that way you will avoid the wrong size hassle.

other than the sizing they are great.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

They fit...well, like a glove. I mtb and road biked last year during the winter with temps in the 20's and some snow. Hand and finger temperature was never an issue.. I tend to be the one who finds that the large size has crazy long fingers and the medium size I can't fit over my hand. The size large was perfect for me. Only conplaint is that it makes my wrist sweat.

Best Deals for Craft Siberian Glove

I just received these and they are not the same as pictured. The ones pictured are the older model which I was hoping to get, but instead I received the newer model. If you are looking to purchase the older model Craft Siberian gloves as I was, keep looking.

Also, as many have said, these gloves run small so you may want to order a larger size. I usually wear a large size but ordered an extra large. They fit snug but fine.

Honest reviews on Craft Siberian Glove

well made , very good gloves for winter-biking.craft products are always made of quality. good quality/price ratio, buy with confidence.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Craft Siberian Glove

These gloves have weathered hundreds of commutes in temperatures as low as 15 degrees. I found these gloves to be the most dexterious cycling gloves I have owned. I commuted in the Seattle area for 12 years and these were definitely the best gloves for the money. Like most cycling gear, I like a size larger than normal.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment