Thursday, April 10, 2014

Review of prAna Women's Bree Top

prAna Women's Bree Top
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $55.00
Sale Price: $26.38
Today's Bonus: 52% Off
Buy Now

Super cute tank! I think that prAna clothes typically run a little small and this is no exception. BUT since I was aware of that, I knew what size to order. The fabric is a little thin, but again I had anticipated that considering the typical style of prAna's clothes. The tank is flattering on not too tight and not to baggy. It will work great with slim fitting skirts & shorts. The lace adds some extra "umph" so it completely makes the price worth what I paid. Speaking of lace I was concerned that bra straps would be visible, but the lace is thick enough that a natural colored bra strap is undetectable underneath.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Really pretty on and I love the crochet back. Would recommend. Size seems about right. I am usually a small and ordered the small. It was more form-fitting, so if you are looking for a flowy type fit, size up.

Best Deals for prAna Women's Bree Top

love this tank. casual and fits great. runs true to size. if you are between a small and a medium go down.

Honest reviews on prAna Women's Bree Top

Purchased this top for casual wear. Though, it could be a great wear for outdoor activities (hiking, or biking), I will be wearing this mainly for casual outings or running errands. The material is soft, even the lacing. It's super comfortable. Size M is a bit lose in the waist area, but it could be just the comfortable fit.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment