Thursday, April 3, 2014

Energizer 3 LED Cap Light, Green Review

Energizer 3 LED Cap Light, Green
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $14.21
Today's Bonus: 47% Off
Buy Now

I take my French Brittany Spaniel on 4 walks a day, every day, with the last walk always in the dark. I prefer a hands free light as he is a handful. I've used the head band lights popular with hikers but feel more comfortable with a ball cap on. The CR battery cap lights are adequate and very cheap at $5 to $6, but the batteries wear fast and cost more than the light.

I purchased this and the Energizer 5-Led cap light that requires 2 AAA batteries and cost me $15.80, at the same time. The metal clip on both lights is excellent, a nice tight clasp to the bill of the cap, the light stays in position. In side-by-side test this is the superior light. The 5-Led light has a hallo effect that actually causes items not to be in sharp focus. The Energizer 360-degree functions like a sharp focus flashlight and I can easily see 30 feet in front of me. Also, the Energizer 360 with 1 AA battery is lighter than the 2 AAA battery 5-LED light. The Energizer 360 is my choice.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this Oct 2011 for a camping trip up the mountains, I can't begin to say enough great things about it.

I used it along the extremely dark paths to the bathrooms (johnny on the spots) and the white light was very bright for lighting up the paths as was the red light for "stealth" and fun mode ..... lol. It would also be great for flashlight tag.

I still use it to this day, the battery was a little tough to change at first (until I got the hang of it).

Now and again the light body seems to slip out of the little swivel thingie, but I haven't found it to be a "real" problem.

It's a fantastic little light and serves it's purpose and hasn't let me down.

If need should arise I would purchase again without hesitation.

Best Deals for Energizer 3 LED Cap Light, Green

Light is very small and but the beam is quite powerful. It has 2 levels of power plus a red led that is also good, though less powerful. The swivel and clip make it very handy.

Honest reviews on Energizer 3 LED Cap Light, Green

I've had others, but I like this one the best due to the fact that it uses a normal AA battery (easy to replace) and offers swivel capability (unlike many others). The light for night also is a plus.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Energizer 3 LED Cap Light, Green

This flashlight is not much bigger than the AA cell that powers it. Yet it is very bright. Nice even light at 2 levels. light and small enough to put into your pocket. The cap clip is a weak point. Very hard to get on a cap. I will act as a small stand and the tension can be adjusted.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment