List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $25.59
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
The fit is to perfection. Really light. I honestly just bought this because I liked the look and needed a new hoodie.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
great hoodie. it's warm without being bulky. fits great and is very comfortable, I can't say enough good things about it. I own many hoodies, but i find myself washing this one as soon as I take it off so I can wear again.Best Deals for New Balance Men's Pullover Fleece Hoodie
There's only one problem I have with this hoody -I like it so much that I'm reluctant to use it because it's so nice.First of all, I'm 6 feet tall and have a relatively slim build (a runner's build) and this fits great. I can fit on a t-shirt and long sleeve comfortably underneath for cold weather, but it's also comfy with just a t-shirt.
Secondly, it's such a comfy hoody. The fabric feels great, and wearing it makes me feel bundled up and cozy.
So, good fit, good fabric, good price.
Honest reviews on New Balance Men's Pullover Fleece Hoodie
I liked the color and i wear it for my workouts.Looks good.
Only issue is the elastic at the wrist and the bottom of the t-shirt are lose.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New Balance Men's Pullover Fleece Hoodie
It's nice but the quality is not the best, very warm and comfy.I would recommended for very casual or chilly dressing and sports in cold weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment