Friday, April 25, 2014
Discount Marmot Men's Cordova Plaid Long Sleeve
I bought this shirt for excursions in tropical areas where I might find myself pouring sweat in triple canopy jungle, or I might find myself in a meeting with locals and I need to look professional. Often these events occur on the same days. So I needed a shirt adaptable to both. There are actually only 2 shirts that I found that fit the bill: this one, and a Salomon shirt. This one is great. It is wash and wear, and always has the business casual look I needed. But at the same time, it's lightweight and durable for a day trip into the jungle or desert with a 40 liter pack on my back. Again, very hard to find combination, but luckily this shirt fit all the bills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment