Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I've sworn by Chilly's for years now and finally bought this for my girlfriend so she'd stop stealing mine. She was shocked by how much more incredible this thermal is when it's not made for someone 70 pounds heavier and 9 inches taller than you. Two weeks after buying her one she wants to buy herself 2 more.Best Deals for Hot Chillys Women's MTF 4000 Jewel Neck Top
I bought this top as a base layer for my new snowboarding obsession (along with the pants, for which I posted this review as well), and I love it! I used to use a standard thermal shirt as my base layer, but it doesn't even compare to this. The Hot Chillys base layer stays dry and is incredibly warm! For a day out on the slopes, I think it's perfect. It fits very snugly, but is true to size, so order whatever size you normally wear and expect a nice, snug fit. Can't really think of any negatives!Honest reviews on Hot Chillys Women's MTF 4000 Jewel Neck Top
I purchased this thermal top for my girl friend. This review is in her words...I really love it, it is just awesome. it keeps me very warm and that is a good thing since I work outside rain or shine.
The last one I had was a large. I had washed it along with my other clothes and dried it on low heat and it shrank. So from now on I will only wash it in cold water and hang it to dry. I also got the bottoms which are awesome also but the same goes with the washing.
I would recommend both the top and bottoms for anyone who needs to stay warm outside in the cold. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hot Chillys Women's MTF 4000 Jewel Neck Top
I love everything about this top...style the jewel neck is great, fit, and comfort.Great for layering or to wear alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment