Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cheap Royal Robbins Men's San Juan Short Sleeve Shirt

Royal Robbins Men's San Juan Short Sleeve Shirt, Marine, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
The shirt looks very nice, dries easily and is light-weight. It doesn't wrinkle much while being worn, but it wrinkles really badly after being packed in a luggage bag. What we do is to soak it in water and hang it up to dry. It will look fine again pretty quickly.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I put this shirt in the wash and it feels like a completely different shirt now. It shrank quite a bit (even with low heat), and it developed a strange texture than is very hard to iron.

Best Deals for Royal Robbins Men's San Juan Short Sleeve Shirt

If you find that shirts are usually too big for your slender frame, this one is for you! Fits my husband perfectly. We bought two. Beautiful, non-wrinkle fabric. Great for travel too.

Honest reviews on Royal Robbins Men's San Juan Short Sleeve Shirt

I had ordered this shirt since I like the Royal Robbins shorts but the large shirt I received had sleeves that were too long and did not look good on me.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Royal Robbins Men's San Juan Short Sleeve Shirt

Love the look, feel of the material, the fit, the way it drapes and the subtle design. Probably buy more.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment