I am an 10 leaning 12 Curvy medium fit me fine.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Comfortable, which is very important to me. I feel I need to wear a camisol or something underneath though, it's pretty sheer.Best Deals for ExOfficio Women's Next-to-Nothing Artisan 3/4 Sleeve Shirt
This is a great shirt to layer with in a hot climate. I use it mostly for work and the cut & color go well with many of my other clothes. Lighter colors would probably be too sheer, and I took off one star due to it not having a softer feel & being a bit pricey for what it is, but I do love the design of the shirt.Honest reviews on ExOfficio Women's Next-to-Nothing Artisan 3/4 Sleeve Shirt
I purchased this top in a large in colours Light Seagrass and Raspberry for a trip to Thailand last October/November. It was absolutely perfect for this purpose. I wore it with a black Exofficio skirt in the evening and for the odd day out when I needed to look a little more dressed up. During the day for sightseeing I wore casual Exofficio pants and shirts.The top was very cool and comfortable and the colours I purchased were not see-through. I rinsed it out overnight in the hotel basin and hung it on a hanger to dry. It dried overnight and didn't require ironing.
I like it so much that I've purchased it in all colours in a medium as I'm losing weight and would hate to miss out if they ever decided not to make it anymore.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ExOfficio Women's Next-to-Nothing Artisan 3/4 Sleeve Shirt
I only gave 4 stars because it, in my opinion, ran a little big. I ordered one size smaller after reading other reviews and I'm glad I did! Also, it's a little more sheer than I had thought it might be. I wouldn't be able to wear this without a cami under it.This shirt is great for humid weather travel ( backpacking in Central America for me ) especially to a country where, although miserably hot at times, women should dress a little more modestly than they might in the US. It's still fashionable though, and it doubles as a swimsuit cover up! Dries fast and breathes nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment