i love this thing, you will never find me outside of school without it, it's great, in the morning i just pop it on, it's so cool, very stretchy, and if you didnt get it from the pics it is pretty thick, but when you put it on it stretches really well... this beanie can get dirty quick, i am thinking about washing it, but other than that it is a great hat to have(hair seems to be attracted to it).
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This beanie is great. It fits great and keeps my head warm however I have dreads so it wasn't quite as "droopy" as I wanted it but still an awesome buy
Best Deals for Dakine Men's Tall Boy Beanie
I recently got this beanie for the up-coming snowboard season and was disappointed to see that what I thought I bought really wasn't what I thought it would be. It is A LOT more "slouchy" then expected. I know the title says "tall boy" but I don't think the picture they show gives a good picture of what you are actually buying. Here is a video of what it actually is I hope that can show you what your actually buying! if link will be working, but just search "dakine tall boy beanie" it should be a Zappos Gear video. Thanks
Honest reviews on Dakine Men's Tall Boy Beanie
This is a great tall boy and falls fine but I feel like it is to light. I bought another one from express a few weeks after and I love that one. This one is great for the price and was a good buy but there are better ones out there if you look around.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dakine Men's Tall Boy Beanie
Not too slouchy, not too rigid. Not too long, not too short. Just perfect. I like my beanies folded and this one is just the absolutely perfect. I couldn't be happier with it!

No comments:
Post a Comment