Sunday, April 13, 2014

Buy Tippmann Unisex Patrol Lightweight Pocket Nylon Vest

Tippmann Patrol Vest
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I recently purchased this vest, I have been playing paintball for over 3 years now, and I like to play "tight", which basically means that I do not like lines, straps, gear jiggling, or bouncing around while I assault a position. I also live in Panama City, Panama; which is a jungle environment whith a lot of vines, and bushes to catch loose item on. This vest in particular whith its internal tightening belt, and very flexible loadout. Everything is easy to access while under fire, there is no way for your air tank to fall out of the back pouch, and the webbed nylon used, is extreamly breathable. Over-all Tippmann has outdone themselves with this lightweight vest. It is perfect if you are the type of player that likes to move quickly and light, while being able to haul over 6 pods, so you have enough ammo to conquer the competition.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased the woodland digi camo version, and it looks fantastic. Perfectly matches the other Tippmann digi camo i have. I have a 48/3000 hpa tank and 20oz C02 tank, and the tank pouch in the back is large and easily swallows my tanks. There is a lot more room for larger tanks. 4-140 round pods fit perfect in the pod pouches. The material and make of this vest is well done. All stitching and strapping is square and lined straight. The adjustability of this vest is great. I am 6'6", long torso, and this vest sits great on the shoulders and is easily adjustable to fit perfect. It also is able to sit exactly where i want it to along my waist. The inner velcro belt does a great job of hugging the vest to your body as tight or as loose as you want. Way more room than i should ever need for extra storage. The velcro belt and side straps do a solid job of keeping the weight of the tank and paint off of your shoulders and on to your waist. However, you could adjust the vest for the weight to sit where ever you want. The fit, finish and functionality of this vest has met my expectations, and i'm very glad to have it.

Best Deals for Tippmann Unisex Patrol Lightweight Pocket Nylon Vest

This vest can hold 6 pods which is more than enough paintballs and it also has a really nice feel to it

Honest reviews on Tippmann Unisex Patrol Lightweight Pocket Nylon Vest

Any die-hard woodsball player should immediately get their card out and buy it NOW. I am 6'3", really skinny and at first, this thing looked way to big for me.

I tangled with all the velcro, straps, and buckles until I was angry. After adjusting everything it slips on like a charm, and you can make it hug your body as tight as you need. It fits perfectly well. Looks bad*** if I say so myself.

Only con I have with this is that if you arent going to use the large front pockets, you don't have an option to take them off. I know it is really stupid to count this as a con, and I knew it wouldnt come off either, I just think they are kind of large. But hey I will have uses for them.

OH and a really really REALLY cool thing this vest has, is a hydration pouch!! Its big enough to hold a large hydration pouch under the vest. This is so great for long hot paintballing days where you are in the field for the entire day. I took off the cell phone holder that comes with a c clip to hold it to your vest, and put the hose from the hydration pack through the c clip to hold it in place, and it works absolutely well.

Well worth 70 dollars. Great material. Nice camo.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tippmann Unisex Patrol Lightweight Pocket Nylon Vest

This has everything and more of what any paintballer would need. It has a very appealing look to it with the digital camo and military green. It is very comfortable and feels very durable. It is very easy to adjust to whatever size or height is right for you. I do feel like there are way to many compartments on the front of the vest, but I am sure it meets the needs of some people, just a little overkill for me.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment