Monday, April 14, 2014

Buy New Balance Men's Short Sleeve Trubase Top

New Balance Men's Short Sleeve Trubase Top
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $20.00
Sale Price: $15.00
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

Quality of these base layers seems comparable to other brands that cost twice as much (current price here is $7). Fabric is a little thicker and warmer than summer base layers, so it does make a nice base layer for fall or early spring.

Sizing is weird. I weigh 160 pounds and a size medium UnderArmour compression base layer fits me snuggly. This New Balance shirt in size small is mostly skin tight, but not snug enough to offer serious compression. I'm not a real fan of compression shirts anyway; just looking for a skin-tight base layer to wick and add a little warmth under a close fitting outer jersey.

Summary: buy at least one full size smaller than your UnderArmour compression base layer size. Most other American compression base layers are sized similar to UnderArmour.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These shirts are very comfortable and perform just as expected. Also very flattering. Got three of them for running and I'm loving them. Just be aware that they are close-fitting only up top. A little loose on bottom.

Best Deals for New Balance Men's Short Sleeve Trubase Top

I like to wear these at the gym. Although I already look pretty buff with a regular t-shirt, this shirt makes me look even more muscular. Pose down! Arghh!

Honest reviews on New Balance Men's Short Sleeve Trubase Top

Fits and feels well. Have not used yet so cannot speak on performance but for the price it really doesn't matter.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New Balance Men's Short Sleeve Trubase Top

it was nice and fit.

the size is ok

the color is nice and suite

I love it

good quality

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment