Saturday, April 12, 2014

Buy Gore Running Wear Men's X-Running So Pants

Gore Running Wear Men's X-Running So Pants, Black, Small
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I don't normally do distance running in pants, as I tend to overheat easily, and it's rarely below freezing where I live, but if I did, these would be the pants. They are a little warm for distance running in temps above 40 degrees (at least for me), but I do wear them for warm-ups and when I do my daily stroller walks with my son. The fit and length of the XL is perfect on me at 6'3"/215.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These pants are very comfortable and are everything thay were supposed to be. I always find a sizing chart for the brand that I am looking as opposed to general hharts found here. Good thing as Gore products run small. These are great pants and I plan to buy more of them. I always give honest reviews and hope others do also as I alway consider this when buying.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment