Thursday, April 10, 2014

Buy Augusta Women's Sportswear Liberty Skirt

Augusta Sportswear Ladies Liberty Skirt, Royal White, Small. 9115
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This was purchased for tennis not cheer. Fits well and looks smart with the matching top. I do not hesitate to say OK to buy.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Perfect for my class reunion cheerleader outfit Was a big hit and it fits perfectly even for a large woman!

Best Deals for Augusta Women's Sportswear Liberty Skirt

I purchased this skirt when I broke both wrists and needed something I could get into easily. It ended up being the wrong size for me. When I called the company, they made everything very easy for me in my very compromised condition. I am very happy to have worked with them.

The skirt is very well made and quite nice, just the wrong size.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment