Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I received this top as a gift in size medium. It was too big. I exchanged for a small and It fits perfectly. I'm 5'6", 128 lbs. Great color and very comfortable.Saturday, April 12, 2014
Best New Balance Women's Heather Tank Top Deals
An almost perfect top. The material is lightweight, and very soft. It hangs nicely without hugging so it's very flattering if you don't have the perfect body. I like the little detail shirring at the shoulder which gives it a bit of class. I didn't care for the tie at the hip but since it isn't sewn into the opposite seam, it pulled right out. I got the red which is just a little on the pink side rather than a true red. My only complaint is it only comes in three colors and I look terrible in pink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment