Thursday, April 10, 2014

Best Gildan Men's G200 61 oz Ultra Cotton T-Shirt Deals

Gildan G200 6.1 oz Ultra Cotton T-Shirt - Paprika - L
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These shirts shrink very little the first wash then none after that. They are not the softest shirts on record but they are pretty true to size. A large fits as should. But the great thing Is these shirts come In around 30 colors to choose from! It a dream to get colors to match your outerware. And at less than $5 for a large they are a great deal even with a small shipping fee. I received some sand and some chestnut which Is a nice color besides the black shown.For the fit, and value they are 5 star shirts. Hope you enjoy.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I work in my garage a lot. I get my tee shirts ruined pretty quickly. I bought 1 package of these Gildan

tee shirts trying to replace some of my older v neck tee shirts. I did not expect much because the Gildan

brand was unknown to me. It seemed like a cheap knock off brand because of where it was stocked in

Walmart. (yes I know this is not Walmart, but this review should help you decide. It is pertinent because

this IS the product that I bought). They were not stocked in the same area and were not with the other

Tee shirts at all. The more familiar brands had an aisle all to themselves in the next aisle over. These

were on the main aisle among the boxer shorts underwear. So point being, I thought it

was just some very cheap poorly made tee shirts and Walmart was just putting them on the main aisle to

get rid of them. I just wanted the tee shirts for working in the garage anyway, so I bought them thinking

I would save my other, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan, for "good".

I got up the next morning showered and put one on and WOW! The length of these Gildan's was really nice! WAY longer than my so called "good" Tee shirts, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan. Those brands ALL tend to be too short. I have to buy their extra long ones at a premium cost. And THAT is when I suddenly realized, "I don't know WHY

Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan, are too short NOW because they USED to fit". Thinking back though,

Since the economic crisis hit, they want charge you extra for extra long Tee Shirts. They actually used that as an excuse to jack the price up. I remember that now. I had no choice but to chalk it up to the economy and usually bought them anyway because if the tee shirts are too short my midsection is not covered and I won't wear them. So I pay out the nose to have tee shirts that "fit Like they are supposed to", and more importantly, "fit like they USED to". My realization WAS, IS, and MOST importantly, WILL BE FROM NOW ON, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan, were ripping me off"! I got really mad about that.

I made an, "on the spot snap decision" and I went back to Walmart and bought two more packages of Gildan tee

shirts to replace, ALL, of my Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan tee shirts. I now know that I was

getting ripped off by Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan, It was almost like they were in cahoots with each other and in anger of learning this, I turned ALL of my Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan tee shirts into rags for the garage.

This is how you get brand loyalty Gildan, nice job. A better product at a better price. As long as Gildan tee shirts are available, I will never buy Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan brands again. This is what being cheap and ripping people off does for your customer base. I sincerely hope Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan, are

reading this. I sincerely hope they read this too late and their sales fail as a result of

underhanded sales tactics and greed. Obviously, because I bought all different brands I was not brand

loyal about buying simple V neck tee shirts before.

I am now.

I will continue to buy Gildan Tee Shirts from now on because;

(1) the length is nice and long,

(2) the neck is smaller so you don't look like you are wearing a women's blouse instead of a man's tee shirt.

(3) they were cheaper than other brands.

(4) They just generally fit better

(5) I did NOT have to pay extra for tee shirts that are long enough to fit like they are supposed to.

(6) Gildan gave me a fair product at a fair price and Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan, ripped me off.

(7) the neck is smaller but not too small and doesn't look like a women's blouse.

In this day and age of "bad economic environment" I understand manufacturers have to make a profit and

trim costs where they can but, when Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan shorten the length of the tee

shirt and then charge extra for what you USED to buy at regular price, I don't know why you would want

to buy any other brand. These Gildan tee shirts are just way better than the others. I would highly

recommend Gildan V neck tee shirts. Gildan has a very nice product at a very fair price.

I would also recommend NOT buying Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and Puritan. They are all to short you can't even tuck them in if you want to and the v necks are huge and look like women's blouses. Most importantly though, don't buy them because they ripped off the consumer in the name of greed. Some executive should have taken a pay cut before this rip off of the consumer happened. Buying Gildan is an opposite and equal reaction and a very nice way to fight back against the greedy 1%.

I even slipped a package of Gildan V necks size small into our shopping cart one day while shopping with

my wife. She wouldn't buy any tee shirts for herself. She went months with two beat up white v neck tee

shirts because Women have to buy their tee shirts one shirt at a time off the rack and the cost is

premium at almost than ten dollars a tee shirt. Because these were four to the package and less than ten

dollars, and I got them from the men's department and she didn't notice the size small, She thought they were for me. When we got home I took the package out of the bag and I handed them to her saying, "here go try them on and see if you like them". My wife is slim and very attractive. She has an hour glass figure and was really reluctant to try them on because she likes looking very feminine even if its just a tee shirt for knocking around in the garage or in the garden. But, because we were at home, she tried them on anyway and Lo and Behold, SHE loves them! They fit well in the shoulder and chest area and form fit her small waist and she also likes the longer length. She even thanked me and she looks great in them! Buy Gildan, I am telling you, you won't be sorry.

Forget Fruit of the Loom, Hanes and Puritan,

Gildan is the way to go.

Best Deals for Gildan Men's G200 61 oz Ultra Cotton T-Shirt

My husband needed a plain orange t-shirt for work. This shirt is perfect. It's light weight, soft and sturdy.

Honest reviews on Gildan Men's G200 61 oz Ultra Cotton T-Shirt

I've had good luck with Gildan, particularly the 6.1 oz. Ultra Cotton series. Quality is not quite as good as 6-8 years ago (from I can tell), but they are still about the best you can find for the price.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gildan Men's G200 61 oz Ultra Cotton T-Shirt

This is a good quality shirt for the price. Not to thin, not to heavy. I have washed them, quite a few times and the black color has not faded. Did find a few loose strands, but thats to be expected. I plan to purchase more

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment