Friday, April 25, 2014

5.11 Tactical 42" Gun Case Reviews

5.11 42-Inch Gun Case for Shotgun, Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $163.05
Sale Price: $114.95
Today's Bonus: 30% Off
Buy Now

This bag is great. I agonized over its purchase instead of other bags. But I'm glad I picked this one. 5.11 Tactical products are superior to most of their competitors. The quality of is bag is outstanding. All features (water resistance, abrasion resistance, etc) arising from the high weave count of this bag work as advertised. Great padding for both compartments to protect your weapons. The main compartment comes with 4 straps to secure your rifle inside the main compartment and it works great. I prefer the 2 main pocket design to the 5+ pocket design of most other brands in this style because these big pockets hold everything organized without fumbling through multiple pockets which don't quite fit everything I want grouped into it. Lots of mounting points for Molle accessories. This rifle bag holds my Mossberg 500 perfectly. I highly recommend is rifle bag for similar shooters.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased one for me and one for my dad. He is extremely happy with his and so am I. It's durable and protective of the guns you have packed. It says it's a gun case, not gun(s) case, but I can pack my AR-15 and Remington 870 Tac into it. The case has two sets of velcro straps for two guns, but I need maybe 1-2 more inches to properly seat them both in the bag. Sure I'm stretching the capacity, but the case itself makes me extremely happy.

Best Deals for 5.11 Tactical 42" Gun Case

I bought the 36" long version of this one for my M4 carbine and was so impressed by the construction and the versatily of the case that I bought the 42" one for my 590A1 tactical shotgun. It fits well in the case and the straps hold the shotgun where you want it and away from the edges. I'm looking at buying another 36" one for my Mossberg 715T plinker. These gun cases have set the standard for soft padded gun cases ou there.

Honest reviews on 5.11 Tactical 42" Gun Case

I bought this case for my new Benelli M4 shotgun and I have to say that I am very very impressed. Good construction, good materials and it provides many useful options for storing not only your main gun but ammo and accessories as well. You will like this bag. CT

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 5.11 Tactical 42" Gun Case

I purchased a Beneli tactical shotgun sometime ago and have been looking for something to carry my shotgun around. This case is great with penty of storgae.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment